Hi, how can we help you?
Other Payment Questions
How do I check my order status?
If you’ve received an automatic email saying your payment was declined (queued) with alternative payment methods offered, but you successfully completed checkout and received your 🔥 order confirmation email 🔥, please ignore any earlier emails – your order is confirmed and will be shipped soon.
For your convenience, you can check the current status of all confirmed orders on your account page.
Yes, we do accept Western Union. Please contact us for more details.
Payment Not Confirmed
If you have not yet paid for your order, there are no extra steps needed to cancel as the order has not been processed. This is also the case on orders where payment is declined.
Payment Is Confirmed
If you’ve completed checkout and paid for your order, we can offer free cancellation of your order within 2 hours of placement. Get in touch with our friendly customer service team, and we will be in touch as quickly as possible to resolve the issue and cancel your order. For this process, we will require your order number and a reason for cancellation.
For orders that have already been completed and shipped, we’re unable to offer cancellations as the items have already left our warehouse to be delivered to you.
Yes, this website is secured with both industry-standard 128-bit encryption and high-grade 256-bit encryption with an SSL certificate by Comodo. Look for proof you’re on a secure site.
SSL Certificate by Comodo
There are several ways to tell that you are on a secure website – that is, that you’re on a site with an active SSL (Secure Socket Layer) session. SSL is a complex system that encrypts information before sending it over the web.
1) Look for the padlock – There is a de facto standard among web browsers to display a “lock” icon somewhere in the window of the browser (NOT in the web page display area).
2) Check for the “s” – for “secure” – Normally, when browsing the web, a URL begins with the letters “http”. However, over a secure connection, you will see the letters “https” in front of the web address — the “s” stands for secure.
This tells you that:
- The website owners have a digital certificate that has been issued and verified by a trusted third party. Certificate authorities include Verisign, Comodo, Thawte, Equifax, GeoTrust.
- All communication between your browser and the owner of the certificate will be secure from hackers.
We do not have access to any of your credit card information. Only the last four digits are visible to us. Data from the check-out page is sent to the payment system’s secure servers, and all your personal information is encrypted using the SSL algorithm when it is transferred from the server to your bank or online payment platform.
What About Confidentiality?
We maintain the highest standards of confidentiality for our clients. Your details will never be handed over, and your personal information is 100% safe. You will not receive unsolicited emails or messages from us at any time. All products are always sent in discreet packaging. No reference to an online pharmacy or medications appears on the packaging.
We want to make sure you have a positive experience with us. If there’s a problem with a product, our refund policy assures that buyers satisfied the product they ordered, or always get their money back.
You can use our money-back guarantee when:
- You don’t receive an item within 30 days. We temporarily increase this period to 90 days due to the COVID-19 crisis.
- You receive an item that doesn’t satisfy your needs
To get a refund, send us a request with the following details:
- Order number
- Your email
- Transaction ID (optional)
Please note that it can take between 2 – 30 days for the funds to be credited back to your card, but usually should appear already within 4 – 7 days. Bitcoin refunds are instant.
Under U.S.C. Title 18 Section 1029
In some instances, when it is technically impossible to issue a refund (for example, via PayPal), we may keep the customer’s money and offer store credit that never expires. It comes with a 10% bonus to make your next purchase more beneficial for you.
Store credit is an amount that is restored to a customer account. Customers can use their store credit to pay for any purchases in the future.
Once store credit has been applied to an account, it will automatically be deducted from your next purchase. “My Wallet” tab under your account is the best place to keep an eye on the current credits waiting to be used.
Using Store Credit
- To use store credit when checking out, you must first log in to your account using an email.
- If you need help resetting your password, we can help by sending you a link to set a new one.
- To view your store credit balance, visit the My Account page and select My Wallet tab.
- Place your order and pay for it using your Wallet balance on the Checkout page. Your funds are safe, and the remaining balance never expires.
Store Credit FAQ
How do I acquire my store credit?
Once we receive your refund request, we will issue you a full store credit, including shipping fees. You will receive an email confirmation regarding this credit. When you are ready to place a new order, you will be able to use your store credit. If your order is more than your credit, you will be charged the difference. If your order is less than your credit, the remaining credit will remain in your account. You must be logged in during checkout to pay with store credit.
I don’t have enough balance in my account, can I still make purchases?
For example, your order total is $179, while your Wallet balance is $159.
Sure, you can. If your order is more than your credit, you will be charged the difference.
How do I only use a specific amount?
For example, your order total is $29, while your Wallet balance is $159. Remaining Wallet balance after placing the order will be $130.
You will see the Wallet amount balance you have on your Checkout page or on your Account page.
Proceed to checkout and complete your payment using your Wallet balance. Your funds are safe, and the remaining balance never expires.
Do I need an account to use my store credit?
Yes, you will need to have a registered account, and you must remain login to your account to receive funds and to utilize your Wallet balance.
How do I view my store credit balance?
To view your Wallet balance:
- Login first
- You should see a Wallet tab under your account details
- Click on the Wallet link to see your available balance
How do I use my store credit balance?
To utilize your wallet balance, follow the steps below:
- Sign in
- Add products to cart and proceed to Checkout
- You will see a Wallet payment method as well as your available balance
- Select the Wallet payment method and complete your order
Can I choose not to use my store credit balance?
Sure, you can choose not to use it. Feel free to use any desired payment method during the checkout process.
Wallet balance withdrawals, refunds, and re-shipping
Get in touch with our support team in case of wallet balance withdrawal, refund, or non-delivery. All our shoppers enjoy the 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Your Store Credit Never Expires
Your store credit will automatically apply at checkout. If your order is more than your credit, you will be charged the difference. If your order is less than your credit, the remaining credit will remain in your account until next time.