Like its predecessors, the RM 35-02 Rafael Nadal coalesces the fruits of a constant quest for innovation within a unique design. Powered by the RMAL1 calibre, the baseplate and bridges in wet-sandblasted grade 5 titanium have been PVD/Titalyt®-treated and stretched to ensure supreme rigidity and impeccably smooth surfaces. The variable inertia balance wheel, oscillating at 28,800 vph, is driven by a double-barrel system for greater torque stability.
- Self-winding mechanism.
- Variable-geometry rotor – a real emblem of Richard Mille’s automatic movements.
- In another first for the Nadal collection, the case back is protected by a sapphire crystal sporting an anti-reflective treatment, so that the calibre can be admired from every angle.
- Quartz-TPT® Red with white highlights.
- Silicon layers, each no thicker than 45 microns.
- Natural white quartz fibre, very high resistance/weight ratio, hypoallergenic properties and excellent UV resistance.